1 / Day: Arrival in Cairo
- Meeting and assistance at Cairo International Airport. - Transfer to the hotel.
2 / Day: Cairo excursions
- Breakfast at hotel. - Departure for the visit of the Pyramids of Giza. - Lunch in a local restaurant - Visit to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo - At the end stop at the famous Khan El Khalili market to buy the antiques of our ancient pharaohs. - Transfer to the hotel and overnight. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
3 / Day: Aswan / Kom Ombo excursions
- Breakfast at hotel. - Transfer to Cairo airport and departure with the flight to Aswan. - Meeting and assistance at Aswan airport. - Special visit to the High Dam of Aswan, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. - Lunch on board. - Navigation to Kom Ombo - Visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo, the only one consecrated to two deities; the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon Horus. - Navigation to Edfu - Dinner on board. - Overnight on board in Edfu Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 / Day: Visit Edfu
- Breakfast on board. - Sail to Edfu. - Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. - Lunch on board. - Navigation to Esna. - Afternoon tea. - Dinner on board. - Overnight on board. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
5 / Day: Luxor Excursions East / West Bank
- Breakfast on board. - Sail to Luxor. - Visit of the west bank of Luxor (the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon). - Lunch on board. - Visit of the east bank (Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple). - Afternoon tea. - Belly dance show. - Dinner and overnight stay on board. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
6 / Day: Disembarkation and final departure
- Breakfast on board. - Disembarkation. - Transfer to Luxor airport for final departure via Cairo. Meals: Breakfast
per person : 1359 $ USD
per person : 983 $ USD