Full-Day Luxor private Tour from Cairo by Plane with Lunch
Staying in Cairo needn’t mean missing out on Egypt’s other ancient capital—Luxor. On this private tour, fly from Cairo to Luxor for the day, and visit the key highlights: the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahary, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Karnak. Along the way, get personalized insights into ancient Egypt from your private guide.
Fly from Cairo to Luxor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for the day
Check off four key Luxor highlights, including the Valley of the Kings
Enjoy personal attention and historical insights from your private guide
Relax with private, door-to-door, round-trip airport transfers
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist Guide.
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- All Taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Valley of the Kings
- Temple of Karnak Then Karnak temple the largest temple ever built, Walk through the Avenue of Sphinxes, visit the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, see the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, and witness the temple of Amon, adorned with exquisite lotus and papyrus designs.
- Luxor Temple
Last Minute Deals