8 DAYS MARSA ALAM HOLIDAY WITH NILE CRUISE AND CAIRO
NILE CRUISE AND CAIRO
Embark on an extraordinary adventure with Sofy Egypt Tours’ exclusive offer – the Marsa Alam Holidays Package, featuring Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours over 8 captivating days. Immerse yourself in luxury with 3 nights in Marsa Alam, 1 night in Cairo, and 3 nights aboard a deluxe Nile Cruise.
Kick off your journey with a visit to the Pyramids of Giza and The Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Then, set sail to Aswan for an opulent 5-star Nile Cruise experience. Marvel at the timeless wonders along the Nile and enjoy the tranquility of a 4-day retreat at the vibrant Red Sea.
Sofy Egypt Tours ensures your every moment is seamless, blending cultural exploration, historical marvels, and the soothing allure of the Red Sea. Join us for an 8-day escapade that promises an exquisite blend of relaxation and discovery.
- Pick up service at Marsa Alam.
- 3 Nights at 5* hotel in Marsa Alam all-inclusive 5-star (Hotel Novotel Marsa Alam)
- 3 Nights at 5* Nile cruise Full board( Royal Princess ) or Similar to the cruise
- 1 Night at 5* hotel in Cairo based on bed and Breakfast (Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel)
- An escorted knowledgable tour guide all over the tour.
- All your transportation during the tour with a private A.C car
- Entering fees to all the mentioned sightseeing on the itinerary.
- Flight Tickets- Hurghada-Cairo-Cairo Aswan
- Private transfer from Luxor to Marsa Alam
- Visit Abu Simbel temples included
- All service Charges and taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Optional Tours
- Embarkation & Lunch on the Nile Cruise: Begin your cruise adventure with a warm welcome aboard. Enjoy a delightful lunch as you set sail.
- Aswan Sightseeing: Explore the treasures of Aswan, including the magnificent Philae Temple dedicated to the goddess Isis. Take a serene Felucca ride around Elephantine, soaking in the scenic views.
- The High Dam: Marvel at the engineering marvel of the Aswan High Dam, standing proudly as a boundary between Egypt and Sudan.
- The Unfinished Obelisk: Gain insights into ancient stone craftsmanship at the Northern Quarries, where the Unfinished Obelisk reveals the fascinating process of obelisk construction.
- Lunch Onboard: Savor a delicious lunch onboard the Nile Cruise.
- Early Visit to Abu Simbel from Aswan: Rise early for an extraordinary visit to the awe-inspiring Abu Simbel temples. Carved into the mountain between 1274 and 1244 B.C., the Great Temple pays homage to Ramses the Second, Ra-Harakhty, Amun Ra, and Ptah with colossal statues. The second temple is dedicated to Queen Nefertari and Goddess Hathor. Witness the monumental achievement of UNESCO in dismantling and reconstructing these temples.
- Sail to Kom Ombo: At 13:00, set sail to Kom Ombo, immersing yourself in the breathtaking scenery along the Nile.
- Visit The Temple of Kom Ombo: Explore the Temple of Kom Ombo, a site dedicated to the deities Sobek and Horus, dating primarily to the Ptolemaic and Roman periods (332 B.C - 395 A.D).
- Sail to Edfu - Overnight in Edfu: Cruise to Edfu, where the wonders continue to unfold. Enjoy a delectable dinner onboard, followed by an overnight stay.
- Galabyia Party: Cap off your day with a lively Galabyia Party, immersing yourself in the vibrant culture and festivities.
- Visit the Edfu Temple: Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the Edfu Temple, a well-preserved site dedicated to the hawk-God Horus. Dominating the Upper Egyptian landscape, this Ptolemaic temple dates back to the reign of Ptolemy the Third (246 B.C.). Admire the intricate descriptions on the walls, including the annual performance of the Myth of the contending of Horus and Seth.
- Sail to Luxor through Esna Lock: Enjoy a leisurely sail to Luxor, passing through the Esna Lock and relishing the picturesque scenes along the way.
- Visit Luxor Temple: Explore the grandeur of Luxor Temple, largely built by the New Kingdom Pharaoh Amenhotep the Third and later completed by King Tutankhamun and the illustrious King Ramses the Second. Marvel at the first pylon raised by Ramses the Second, adorned with depictions of his military triumphs, notably the Battle of Kadesh.
- Visit the West Bank of Luxor: Explore the renowned sites on the West Bank of Luxor, starting with the majestic Valley of the Kings. Formerly known as the "Great Place of the Truth," this valley is the final resting place of the Pharaohs, featuring grand stone sarcophagi within a landscape dominated by a pyramid-shaped mountain peak.
- The Colossi of Memnon: Behold the massive pair statues, the Colossi of Memnon, standing about 18 meters tall. These imposing structures are the remnants of what was once the largest complex on the west bank, built by Amenhotep the Third.
- The Queen Hatshepsut Temple: Marvel at the extraordinary Queen Hatshepsut Temple, rising in terraces from the desert plain and merging seamlessly with the limestone cliffs of the Theban Mountain.
- Overnight on Board of the Cruise in Luxor: Conclude your day with an overnight stay on board the Cruise in Luxor.
- Karnak Temple: The following day, explore the spectacular Karnak Temple, a complex of sanctuaries, kiosks, pylons, and obelisks dedicated to the Theban gods. Karnak was the focal point for the worship of the Theban Triad (Amun, Mut, and Khonso), showcasing Egypt's pharaohs' glory.
- Disembarkation and Drive to Marsa Alam: After breakfast, disembark from the Nile Cruise. Journey to Marsa Alam and settle into the luxurious, all-inclusive 5-star Novotel Marsa Alam Hotel.
Last Minute Deals